Superbowl Weekend

Sunday, February 1, 2015

It's superbowl weekend! And the Patriots (my husband's team) won agains't the Seahawks! Woohooo!  I don't know why I'm so thrilled about them winning, especially when I know absolutely nothing about the game! Haha! But seeing Mark jump with joy when the Seahawk's play was intercepted was just priceless! His team was also behind with just a few minutes left so it really was a good win! The funny, witty, and tear-jerker commercials and Katy Perry's half time performace were a plus! The halftime show was just wow! And Chlo really enjoyed the dancing sharks! Haha! 

We were supposed to watch the game with some friends and a feast of a potluck dinner, which I was really excited about. But thanks to this blizzard, the howling wind and never ending snow showers, we all ended up staying home. It was a bummer, but at least we're all safe and warm at home. Anyway, who would want to brave a weather that looks as scary as this?


On a lighter note, we got something in the mail yesterday... My birthday gift from Mark; shiny and new, and in ice freakin' blue! I've always loved this tiffany blue color. And I've always dreamed of having a kitchen painted with this and with white, clean shelves. And of course, to have a kitchen aid mixer is in every woman's wish list. And I still can't believe that I finally have one! So now, I just need my tiffany blue and white kitchen! Haha! 

Oh, she is such a beauty! I can't wait to bake tons of good treats with this! Thank you, Bee!  My life as a housewife is now complete! Haha! 


- C 

No comments:

Post a Comment