Jasmine and June Get Hitched

Friday, February 20, 2015


I just love weddings! May it be a grand one or just a small, intimate wedding, it will always give me this genuine feeling of warmth and happiness. And a week ago, our dear Jas and June got hitched! But unfortunately we couldn't make it to fly or drive to Virginia because of the blizzard and Mark's schedule. So I asked my trusty and pretty sis-in-law, Gizelle, to take pictures of the big day. :)

The wedding is beautiful and intimate, celebrated with close  family and friends. And with the groom's humor, I can imagine how fun the wedding turned out just looking at the pictures! I just love seeing them so happy and in love! Congratulations, you two! We love you and cheers to beautiful beginnings!


- C 







No comments:

Post a Comment