Light & Easy Tuna Pasta

Monday, February 23, 2015


I can't believe that February is almost over. Time went by so fast and in just a few more days, it'll be March already. Anyway, it is Monday and today the whole household is down with the cold. And I promised myself that Chlo and I will take it easy today.

So while Chlo is busy with her flashcards, let me share my  easy breezy pasta recipe! We usually make this dish in those lazy nights we don't want to spend that much time in the kitchen preparing dinner. Most of the ingredients are already in the pantry, and can be customized according to what you feel like adding to it. With this one, I kept it simple and light. Perfect and oh, so good! :)

For this dish you will need:

2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
2-3 tomatoes, cubed
1 can of tuna flakes
8 oz thin spaghetti pasta, cooked al dente
green onions, chopped
parsley flakes
shredded parmesan

Start by heating the olive oil in a pan. Sauté the onions, garlic, and followed by the tomatoes. Cook in medium heat until the tomatoes become soft.
Add in the tuna flakes and cook for a few minutes.
Season with salt and pepper, add in the parsley and green onions and give it a stir. then in goes cooked pasta.
Toss the pasta until it is well incorporated with the tuna.
Add in the shredded parmesan and more parsley flakes...
And dinner is ready! 
Did I mention how good, and light, and easy  this dish is? :)
It is so delicious, my husband and I can finish the whole thing! It is that goooooood! 
Happy eating, everyone! :)
- C 

No comments:

Post a Comment