Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015


The past year has truly been a blessed one. And I am very fortunate for having such wonderful people who made the effort of making me feel special that day. And I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of my friends and family who have filled my heart with joy and so much love! :)

Over the past years, I've been celebrating my birthday with a lot of food, the people dear to my heart , and of course, a cake is always given. But this year, I opted to celebrate my 27th birthday with just a simple birthday dinner at home. 

We originally planned on going out to one of my favorite restaurant but on the day of my birthday, I wasn't really feeling well; the thought of getting ready, putting on tons of layers of clothing to keep me warm, just makes me feel much more tired and just curl up in bed! So my dear husband went out to order take out, all my favorites of course, from that restaurant and we celebrated at home. Had I been a teenager, this would have been a big deal, wanting to go out or have a bigger celebration. But now, not to sound so lola hehe, it seems like I'm at the stage where I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world and the life I have now is the life I've always wanted. Regular days are worth celebrating already and that a birthday is a cherry on top to remind me how blessed I actually am. :) 

It was a nice, quiet, simple day. We didn't even get to take a decent photo except from this one we took before having dinner, and i look so pale! Hahaha! Nevertheless, it was a precious day that I'll always remember and cherish; spent with Mark and Chlo, plus this kicking little one in my tummy!  :) 



- C 

No comments:

Post a Comment