Red ☆ White ☆ Blue

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Been a little MIA here the past few days and I thought what a better way to blog again than to post photos of Chloe in her cutie 4th of July outfit! :)

It's her second 4th of July celebration and on that day she also turned 14 months. Oh how time flies! It's amazing how everyday she blows me away with the things she know and does. At the end of the day, as I watch her sleep and come to think of it, I still can't believe that I have a toddler. A toddler! A very beautiful and smart one! I am very thankful to God for being blessed with a daughter like Chloe. 

We celebrated the 4th at home as all the beaches and the parks are very crowded. Plus I just can't stand the heat and humidity; just a few minutes under the fiercest rays of the sun and I'm crippled with a terrible migraine! That day we had the usual grill-roasted steak and grilled corn that is so fresh and unbelievably delicious! I've always had steamed corn my whole life! So my very first bite of grilled corn was exquisitely delightful! It was sooooooo good! 

I took Chlo outside to take pictures with my mini USA flag that I got from the Oath Taking Ceremony. There, we met our new neighbors Gabby and her son, Eli, who just moved from L.A. Eli is such a darling! 

It's Saturday night, just a couple more hours before midnight and it's so hard to believe that it's 79°F high! So before I faint in this heat, here goes my Chlo's 4th of July photo diary. 

Happy 4th, folks! 
















- C 


No comments:

Post a Comment