The C's

Saturday, June 14, 2014

It has been a while. The last time I had a blog was way back in college which, to be honest, feels like ages ago. Not that I'm old, old (for I feel like I'm stuck at age 22!)  But a lot has changed :) For starters, I now live thousands of miles from home; I am now married to my college best friend; and now, I am also a mother :) So here I am, doing a part of me that I miss the most back then, writing.



I have been giving quite some thoughts about what to write for my blog debut post.  And what it came to be is that I wanted to write about my family (because basically, I will be mentioning them every now and then so I thought it's the only fair thing to give a proper introduction).  





Mark, my husband, is a man of a few words. He is my first love. :) We met in college and started out as friends, then best friends, and well, my boyfriend. We were in a long distance relationship for 2 years when he had to move to the United States and I was left back home. Those 2 years were tough,  not to mention the first few month of him being in boot camp, but here we are, madly in love and happily married :) 





Chloe Isabelle, my beautiful daughter. She turned one a month ago and she never fails to amaze and surprise us! She loves to sing and dance, and has this infectious smile that will warm your heart and make you smile and happy. What I love most about her is how she's so into books. They say silence is golden, unless you have a child. And in that case, it means something is up. But with Chlo, when it's quiet, you'll actually find her browsing through one of her books. :) She's also quite a character! And oh,  how I just love everything about her!





And then there's me. Anne Camille. My friends and my husband's family call me Rory (from Gilmore Girls, my favorite soap back in high school).  I am a bookworm (or used to be), a little OCD, crafty, learning the ropes in the kitchen, and basically in life as a military wife and a new mom. This blog is about all that, and all the things that make me happy. :)



Welcome to Mrs. C!


- C 

2 comments

  1. Heyaaaah! Welcome back to blogging world. Love your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Doodles! I'm glad as well that I'm doing this again! :)

      Delete