Hello, 2016!

Friday, January 8, 2016




It's official! I have finally resurrected my blog! :)

Hello everyone! It has been a loooooong while! I have been MIA for six months. But I'm so glad to be back here! I miss writing here in my blog and it's so good to be back! :)

The past 6 months has been a blur with all the craziness going on in the household! Nevertheless, I'm very thankful for everything I have been blessed and I'm also grateful for the lessons I've learned from the year passed. 

So this year, some of my goals include having a deeper relationship with God, being the bigger person and forgive, and letting go of the people, things, & situations that no longer fits my life. :) 

I'm so excited for what's ahead for my family this 2016 and I can't wait to share some of them to all of you! :)


Cheers! 


C 











No comments:

Post a Comment