It's a GIRL!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015



IT'S A GIRL!!! We are extremely delighted to finally share to all of you that we are having another princess! :) 


It was quite fun keeping this for some time to just family and close friends and leave everyone guessing, though I have to admit I felt bad whenever I refuse to tell anyone who asks. To be honest, I had a feeling that it would be another girl, despite how different this pregnancy is with when I was pregnant with Chlo. Every single thing was different, and everyone in the family was guessing it would be a boy this time. Mommy Lizelle even swore by it because of the way my tummy looks. But nope, I really had that feeling. I just knew in my heart that it would be another girl and kept quiet about it and waited until my 20week ultrasound. And I was right. Hehe :) 

We are now on the third trimester and just a few weeks away from meeting our new princess and we are so excited! Chlo is also thrilled about having a sister! She would come to me to kiss or caress my tummy randomly throughout the day, which is just the sweetest thing! And I love how every night, she would say goodnight to all of us including the new baby; "Good night Mama, Papa, and Baby C! I wuuuuv you!" :) And yes, it'll be another C. :)

Of course, we continue to pray to God for a healthy baby girl. :) And we couldn't thank Him  enough for giving our family another wonderful blessing! And we can't wait to meet her! 

Here are the rest of the photos of Chloe for our baby girl's gender announcement. :)
C 



C 

No comments:

Post a Comment